Thanks for reading our blog and our newsletter. Most of our readers visit MCNTalk directly from the web, link from another blog, or click on the link when they get our occasional newsletters. We would like to encourage more direct subscribers from our client base – those involved in the management of injury and disability claims.
Subscribing is an easy one-step process. All you need to do is head over to the MCNTalk home page. In the upper right corner, below the MCN logo, you will see a box with the text above “SUBSCRIBE TO MCNTALK.”
Enter your email and you’re finished. You will then receive direct notification of new postings by email. You control how often you receive notifications – from immediate, to daily to weekly – or you can always unsubscribe at any time and continue to visit MCNTalk on the web.
Now to the contest: MCN will select 5 subscribers at random who provide eligible client business email addresses and we will donate $200.00 to the non-profit of the 5 subscribers choice. You can benefit your favorite charity in your community, region, or nation – just by subscribing.
The Fine Print:
- While anyone may subscribe to MCNTalk, contest eligibility is restricted to those subscribing from a business email of a client company, or entity that manages claims.
- The winners will be contacted by email by MCN and will have 5 days to respond, or an alternate will be selected if we can’t reach them at the subscriber’s email.
- The recipient must be a tax exempt US non-profit that has a web presence and who MCN is able to reach.
- The deadline for subscribing is November 30, 2012.
- The winning organizations will be announced by December 14th on MCNTalk.
Questions may be directed to MCNTalk@mcn.com
Leave a Reply