To encourage direct subscriptions to MCNTalk, and support great causes, we are conducting a drawing to support a non-profit of the winners’ choice. $100.00 will be donated to 3 eligible organizations selected by 3 winners.
All you need to do is subscribe directly to the blog. This is as easy as adding your email address on the upper right of our homepage under the “SUBSCRIBE TO MCNTALK.” All subscribers as of the drawing date are automatically entered.
Feel free to refer others in your organizations or friends directly to MCNTalk if you believe that they may be interested in the topics we cover.
The fine print:
– 3 random numbers will be generated from the number of emails directly subscribed to MCNTalk by December 9 and applied to a download of these emails to select the winners.
– The winners must respond to an email sent to them by MCN on or about the 9th by December 13, and select a non-profit by the 15th. In the event of a non-response, alternates will be selected.
– The winners must consent to being identified. To decline participation, a non-response is sufficient, or an email response indicating a wish for us to choose an alternate.
– Eligible organizations must be US based and recognized as a 501C-3 organization by the IRS.
– MCN employee and their family members are not eligible.
– We will announce the winners, their affiliations and their organizational choice by December 23.